Comprehensive Eye Care With Our Viewpoint Vision Care Optometrist
Eye health is important to overall health, and at Viewpoint Vision Care we treat the whole person. We offer a variety of services from comprehensive eye exams to treating eye infections and injuries. Founded in 2011, our eye center provides medical-based exams with the latest products. Our knowledgeable staff offers superior service, and we love what we do.
Services at Viewpoint Vision Care
We offer an array services for full-service care, including the following:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams—Our eye exams include the latest technology, including the “no puff” glaucoma test. We test visual acuities, pupils, eye muscle movement, refractive status (eye glasses), color vision, ocular health and depth perception.
- Designer Frames—Choose your perfect eyeglasses from our selection of over 600 designer frames, including Gucci, Ray-Ban, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Europa Company and Scott Harris. We offer polarized, transition, multifocal, high index, polycarbonate and progressive addition lenses.
- Pre- and Post-Op for LASIK and Cataract Surgery—Our eye doctor gives his patients pre-operative input for LASIK surgery, which can help ensure an excellent recovery. While in general, LASIK and cataract surgeries go relatively smoothly, we also provide post-operative monitoring.
- Surgery Co-Management—Our office provides surgical services like cataract surgery, laser surgery, refractive surgery and strabismic surgery, in conjunction with the hospital and local eye surgeons. We also work with other specialized eye care doctors to manage such complications as retinal detachments, retinal tears and hemorrhages.
- Treatment of Eye Infections and Injuries—If you’ve suffered an eye injury, such as being hit in the eye or having a foreign body in the eye, Dr. Spitler can identify and treat your eye infection. We develop a treatment plan after assessing the injury, and we provide emergency services when needed.
- Contact Lenses—We offer a variety of contact lenses, including daily disposables, two week disposables, one month disposables, quarterly replacements and 30-day extended wear.
We’re Here to Serve You
No matter what your needs, contact Viewpoint Vision Care for comprehensive eye care. We’re committed to serving our patients in the best way possible, and we place your satisfaction above all else. Contact us today at (586) 532-1600.